My publication list can also be accessed via Google Scholar and ORCID.
- Exploring economic and legal barriers to commercial aquaponics in the EU through the lens of the UK and policy proposals to address them
Aquacult Int 29, 1245–1263 (2021)
- Data centre water consumption
npj Clean Water 4, 11 (2021)
DOI: 10.1038/s41545-021-00101-w. Open access: GitHub.
- Assessing the suitability of the Greenhouse Gas Protocol for calculation of emissions from public cloud computing workloads
Journal of Cloud Computing 9, 45 (2020)
DOI: 10.1186/s13677-020-00185-8. Open access: GitHub, Spiral, Fatcat.
- Hiding greenhouse gas emissions in the cloud
Nature Climate Change 10, 701 (2020)
DOI: 10.1038/s41558-020-0837-6. Full-text access: Nature, Spiral, Fatcat. See also the related Imperial College London interview.
- Renewable energy for data centers, Uptime Institute (Feb 2021).
I write on this blog about tech, startups or environmental technology. You can subscribe by RSS or email.
- Academic Papers (3)
- Book Reviews (96)
- Cloud (41)
- Data Center Energy (22)
- Data Center Water (5)
- Environment (38)
- Favourite Books (4)
- Hardware (4)
- Hiring (9)
- HumanOps (6)
- IT Energy (14)
- Paper notes (5)
- Photos (1)
- Politics (7)
- Privacy (5)
- Product Engineering (29)
- Productivity (5)
- Reports (1)
- Security (9)
- Server Density Archive (19)
- Startups (63)
- Status Update (1)
- Thinking (2)
- Uncategorized (6)
- Writing (2)