- The best books for startup founders and CEOs ()
Why startup founders and CEOs should read, what to read and how to find good books. I list my top 10 recommendations, 4 of which are nothing to do with startups.
- Startup Cadence. Academic Cadence. ()
Startups are an extreme form of business not suited to most people. Academia is the same in its opposites. This is probably why most people go and work elsewhere! I’m glad to be able to experience both.
- The best note taking apps for Mac – markdown, open format, cross platform ()
Apple Notes on macOS 10.15 is buggy so I decided to evaluate other note taking apps. What are the best options for notes on Mac that support markdown, open formats and work cross platform?
- How to quickly learn the fundamentals of any subject ()
Sometimes you need to quickly learn the core foundations of a new topic. How do you know where to start and discover the best materials?
- A healthy reading diet – removing the junk ()
The two types of content and which one I’m removing from my healthy reading diet.