My favourite books of 2020
Published (updated: ) in Favourite Books. Tags: Favourite Books.
In 2020 I read 31 books (with an average length of 481 pages). I track all the books I read on my reading list. Here are the ones I recommend:
- Altered Carbon, Richard Morgan.
- The Dark Forest, Liu Cixin.
- Death’s End, Liu Cixin.
- A Game of Thrones, George RR Martin.
- A Clash of Kings, George RR Martin.
- A Storm of Swords, Goerge RR Martin.
- Shogun, James Clavell.
- The Wall, John Lanchester.
- The Book of Tea, Kakuzo Okakura.
- The Ascent of Money, Niall Ferguson.
- On Liberty, John Stuart Mill.
- Capital in the Twenty-First Century, Thomas Piketty.